Sunday, January 16, 2011

9 TARGETED EXERCISES - GET RID OF CELLULITE (part 2)


You have elected to REMOVE CELLULITE from your BUTT/THIGHS, I will do my best to ensure that you are happy. Relax, and feel free to follow the points below!

Then, from the result of the first application and the joy that came with it,

I told Dana to keep the printed version of the cellulite reduction program 'under wraps' - as I would be making a digital version available via the internet...So what does this mean to you, today?

It Means You Get Sexy, You Get Wiserand You Get Sweet 'Revenge'

Picture this...It's been a quick 3.5 weeks since you read the Cellulite Reduction Report and you are utterly ecstatic about the changes that have taken place so far...Before bathing, you undress with a smile as you gaze at yourself in the mirror, turning your hips to the side as you run your hand over your firmly lifted buns and tightly smoothed thighs - you absolutely love what you see (and so does your man!) - but it gets better...After you bathe, you dry yourself off - and then grab your favorite moisturizer... You squeeze some lotion into the palm of your hand - you rub the lotion onto both palms - and you begin massaging the lotion into your right upper thigh, hip and buttocks region - working your way down to your knee and calve area...As you do this - you are almost in disbelief about the new firmness and tightness of your entire butt, hip and thigh area... The cellulite is almost gone - and you notice a sexy toning effect from the simple exercises you've been doing...You lift your head to look right at the mirror - and the mirror doesn't lie - as it shows you a true reflection of pure attractiveness...The dimply, bumpy skin has been replaced with gently toned, tightly smoothed and firmly sculpted, tantalizing flesh... You realize everything is getting smoother and tighter...and next...You begin to get dressed and you slip on a cute pair of bikini panties - that perfectly accentuate your silky smooth butt and thighs...You then slip on your favorite little dress that you've been afraid to wear for the last few years, you turn away from the mirror - and look over your shoulder to take a good look at your tightly smoothed thighs and legs...Just then - your man walks in and says "Sweetheart, whatever you've been doing these last few weeks - please promise me you'll never stop because I just can't get my eyes off your body!"You smile and reply "Don't worry honey - I have no reason to stop - it's just so easy to do... But I must warn you - things are gonna get even better... so we'll be going clothes shopping soon for some more sexy outfits..."He replies, in a near-hypnotic state "Just say the word, babe, and shopping for sexy clothes we go!"

Your Nasty Cellulite is Gone for Good andNo More Wasting Time or Money

This 22-minute, cellulite reduction, home exercise program makes it finally happen for you...My female clients have officially named this program... NAKED BEAUTY - "Cellulite Free In 24 Days, Guaranteed" ...and here's what your program does for you...

- Tightens, lifts and smooths the skin of your buttocks & upper thighs with 3 floor exercises that surprise even the best trainers and fitness pros...- It puts lots of money in YOUR purse - Beauty spa operators want women to think "exercise doesn't work" so you keep shelling out big bucks, month after month, in the hopes that "some day - the cloth wrap treatments are going to magically cure your cellulite..."- Been told that "cardio and diet gets rid of cellulite..." by some 'know it all'? Ha! - NOT TRUE! - See, dieting is for weight loss and "traditional cardio" is for aerobic endurance. All you want to do is get rid of your cellulite - NAKED BEAUTY gets rid of your cellulite without dieting and without running yourself into the ground...- Only 36% of women who follow my method need some cardio. I tell you how to determine if you need it - and if so, I map out exactly which 3 types of cardio, and the precise way to do the cardio, with a few options/variations - so you are not slowing down your cellulite reduction results...- My amazing Form-Tempo-Sequence formula that gives you measurable cellulite reduction in minimal time - WITHOUT cutting into your busy schedule...- Have you read that "cellulite is caused by a build-up of toxins in the body..."? Don't believe this scam-based bullshit for 2 seconds... This 'toxin theory' is the foundation for one of the biggest beauty product rip-offs on the market... Our bodies are designed to eliminate toxins around the clock... If toxins really were accumulating in your body - you'd be dead already - just ask your trusted doctor about it...- Has some "neighborhood expert" told you "Your cellulite is genetic and permanent..."? Well, in 3.5 weeks they'll be eating crow and green with envy when you unveil your gorgeous, new cellulite-free body...

- Sneaky advertising schemes of "cellulite dissolving" products that cost women a fortune... As a NAKED BEAUTY Client you'll never be victimized by those con-artists again...- Next month when your cellulite is gone - you'll want it to stay gone for the rest of your life... Your Life-Time Anti-Cellulite Prevention and Maintenance Schedule shows you exactly how to KEEP your skin smooth, tight and sexy forever. These easy to follow schedules make your life simple and EXTREMELY enjoyable...- Be ready to turn some heads at the next beach outing or poolside gathering... You'll be totally excited to show off your cellulite free body in a great looking bikini WITHOUT a cover up...- Have you tried the brutal "weights and machines" approach at the gym - only to be disappointed after so much sweaty effort? If so, don't worry... See, you're not a bodybuilder or 'fitness competitor' - you simply want to get rid of your cellulite... so your answer isn't "in the gym" - it's in a careful combination of bodyweight movements that smooth and tighten the surface of your skin by PROPERLY toning and firming the muscles DIRECTLY behind the dimpled, bumpy areas of your body...- Four simple moves you do right in your family room that smooth, firm and lift the skin above your knees, and on your inner thighs... You'll NEVER see these at your local fitness center...- Did you 'get cellulite after having kids'? If so - I'm sure you're frustrated and depressed about it... No need to worry any more though - because there is one proven way to reverse the skin-rippling effects of child-bearing - and I map it out for you, step-by-step, in the 22-minute program called NAKED BEAUTY...- Nothing complements your attractive lower body like a tight and sexy pair of arms... In your 8-minute video, Tightly Toned Arms I walk you through a simple, yet focused sequence of exercises you can do at home or at the office - that tighten the "flappy flab" - and keep your beautiful arms toned for eternity...- The single most important scheduling factor that gives you dazzling cellulite reduction results while making your life easier... It's based on my 'consisto-flex' approach... tailor made for regular women with really busy lifestyles...- Doesn't matter if you're 16 or 67 years old. What matters is that you're alive... Your body's physiological response to this laser targeted routine is the same as any other woman, regardless of age... The muscles under the skin get firmer and tighter - making the skin get firmer, tighter and smoother - it's that simple...- Want to tighten and tone your stomach - and KEEP it that way as you get older? You have Private Client Access to a 9-minute online video - where I show you exactly what to do... One of the results-delivering moves in this laser-targeted routine is called the Tummy Tucker... need I say more? Check it out Here!

The Science BehindLooking Great In the Nude...

cellulite of skin - tight smooth skin" type="#_x0000_t75" o:spid="_x0000_i1027">cellulite of skin - tight smooth skin" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\user\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.jpg">'Bumpy' Skin --- Smooth Skin
Here's why it works:The anatomical illustration on the right shows you the two primary types of skin:1) 'Bumpy Cellulite Skin' on the left... and...2) 'Tightly Smoothed Skin' on the rightThe pink area just below the skin surface (epidermis) is the deeper layer called the 'dermis'.Below the dermis, shaded in a yellowish tone is subcutaneous (under the skin) fat. We all have this fat under our skin - without it we would die... some people just have more of it than others...

cellulite problem" type="#_x0000_t75" o:spid="_x0000_i1026">cellulite problem" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\user\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.jpg">The Muscle Layer
What is not shown in the side by side comparison image above is the layer just beneath the yellowish fat layer - which is the muscle layer...If that image gave us an expanded view - we would see a dark red layer of muscle tissue at the bottom of both pictures... exactly like this image on the right...This muscle layer is where the cellulite reduction 'magic' takes place...We all have this muscle layer just below the subcutaneous fat - without it - you would not be able to move or function...When these muscles are not stimulated properly - they get soft and limp. Most people commonly refer to this as being 'mushy' or 'flabby'...When these muscles in your cellulite zones are soft, limp and un-toned - it allows your skin and the fat layer to also be soft and limp and uneven... causing the skin to 'dimple' and pucker - hence giving you the appearance of "cellulite" - or the 'orange-peel' effect...BUT - when you stimulate these muscles properly - you cause them to firm-up, even-out and create a smoothing effect on the outermost layer of your skin - the layer that you see when you look in the mirror naked...In essence you are simply getting your muscles to tone-up and 'push-out' against your skin so it is pulled tightly and evenly around everything underneath it, such as the deeper layer of the dermis, the subcutaneous fat and the connective tissue...

So Why Can't the Typical 'Gym Routines' Get Rid of Cellulite?

It's simple... Weights and machines disperse the 'resistance' stimulus (or force) throughout the major muscles, tendons, ligaments and the joints of a certain area or body region being worked...At best - this approach will result in some strengthening and maybe some added muscle bulk in the large muscles...But this traditional methodology completely misses the mark when it comes to the focused and intentional reduction of cellulite in the lower body of a woman...
"...I look different with no clothing - I look MUCH better naked..."Hi Joey,Here is my Before and "not quite" After story (because I'm still making great progress). It's a little long winded, but alas...so am I.I don't have any before pictures, as I have been very careful, not to have anyone take my picture in a bathing suit from the waist down. And to tell the truth I've weighed much the same forever.What has really changed is the reduction of cellulite, the shape, the strength and the firmness of my lower body. I don't think I look too much different in clothing, but I do know I look different with no clothing (I look MUCH better naked), even if I'm still pretty much the same size. And so at last...I'm 42, 5'6", 130lbs. So not overweight by any means. The most I ever weighed in my life was 135lbs. That was just after brain tumor surgery, twelve years ago.I used to weigh 110 lbs when i was in my early twenties...Which is around the time I first started to notice what we ladies call cellulite on the outside of my legs, hips and thighs.

Deciding that enough was enough, I decided to do what was very trendy in the eighties, join a gym and lift weights. Here begins close to twenty years, of injuring and disappointing myself.Yes, I have spent half my life managing to NOT improve a darn thing.My cellulite quickly spread to the backs of my legs and as years went by, to my butt. By this time I literally cried every time I put on a bathing suit.Now, as a child I was always active, we lived in the bush and my brothers and I spent our spare time running wild outdoors. We also lived on a lake, so we swam and water-skied. In the winter we downhill skied. I ran track and cross country in high school. Toward my late twenties I became even more active with mountain biking and climbing.And still the cellulite kept adding up. Why? I'm not sure, because compared to lots of people I was very active. Still I never had a "tight" body. I was told that, I'm one of those people who will never be lean and toned, my cellulite was hereditary. Nothing could be done.Lets see..what else?...I wasn't physically "gifted". These quotes all came from people who were "trying to help me" at the gym.I never had any noticeable results at the gym. I was a bit stronger, but I never could see a difference in body shape or a reduction in cellulite.Believe me, I tried every technique out there. I don't know maybe there is such a thing as being genetically "ungifted", and if anyone is, it "was" me! Until now...Various events have changed my life this past winter. I found you to be so sincere, refreshing and different than most others in your field. Your 'energy' inspired me to give it 'one more chance' to improve my physical appearance.Check it out Here!

...From the moment I started I knew things were going to change. I felt areas of my lower body working that I had never felt in all the years I had spent in the gym.I could actually see for the first time in my life, a major change in the shape and look of my lower body.I was astonished! How could it be true? All those years in the gym and nothing to show for it? What??? How could success be so easily mine? Suddenly nice shapes were appearing in places that had been flat or unshapely before...I didn't find it difficult to keep up the schedule, because it just felt so darn good and the results were so fast, promising and undeniable.By the end of week 4 my cellulite on the outside of my legs was pretty much gone. Four weeks compared to twenty years in and out of the gym - simply amazing. I'm going on 9 weeks now and the cellulite on the sides of my legs is gone and the back of my legs and butt is probably 70% improved and getting better every week... I'm looking forward to diminishing my cellulite completely..My life, attitude, fitness, and physical appearance has changed for the better. To some it may seem shallow that I have spent so much time and energy, on being concerned about these things, but there has been a tremendous inner improvement, through these outward changes.But, anyway, I'm not telling my tale so you can sell more of your program, Joey. I'm telling my story because I just can't keep quiet about your method and how it has forever changed my life. A lot of women all over the world have the same story as me and know exactly what I'm talking about. And I'm willing to bet, there are even some who may read this as they are just about to give up. Here's is what I have to say to you if you are one of these women:Give this program a chance... It's easy, adjustable, quick and you can do it anywhere. I work in a remote camp in the mountains at 7000 feet. I do my workout in my room!And so, at last, I have a strong yet femininely toned body to serve me through my middle age and into old age.It is never too late and I'm living proof!Kim Lomas

"My lower body is tighter and has much less cellulite..."Hello Joey!I have been doing your program for almost 1 month now and, YES, I have noticed a dramatic difference!Your simple techniques give every woman hope, and proof, that they do NOT need to buy expensive cellulite creams--your way is the answer!It is also so important to know that we don't need to be in the weight room to see great results!I have been exercising, probably all my life, but I've always had to work really hard to keep my lower body trim.I've tryed many anti cellulite creams, etc..., but realized they are useless...Joey, with your sequence of exercises using only my body weight, I noticed that my lower body is tighter and has much less noticable cellulite. I'm definitely going to keep practicing your exercises and stop purchasing the creams!Thank you! - Deb Menard

"...I started seeing results within 4 sessions. FAST and surprising. This is Amazing!Several years ago, at 43y.o., I joined a HUGE Gym in Orlando, FL. I won't mention the name but it's very famous. I had a GREAT trainer, she got a LOT out of me with the upper body. But nothing worked I mean NOTHING for my lower body...We did Squats, We usd that Smyth Machine or whatever it's called. We used that machine for the calves all of the machines ...everything!, even in the men's division of that Gym and nothing worked...truth be told, my lower body was just AWFUL. I was doing 200 lunges a week, nothing....That is, until I started your program, Joey!The lifting and toning moves have really helped with reducing the cellulite. I had muscles that were in atrophy, and it caused my skin to sag. ...I started seeing results within 4 sessions. FAST and surprising to say the least... then in the third week I REALLY started seeing results.I was afraid my legs would get HUGE, but they got more toned and smoother!Older (and younger) people need to know that there is something they can do about sagging, dimply skin on their body!Thanks so much!Satisfied Customer - Marie R.

And here's the reason why...The small muscles directly beneath the cellulite areas - DO NOT get adequately stimulated to bring about the desired effect of 'firming-up and 'pushing-out' on the cellulite specific areas which results in the 'tightly smoothed' look...This sounds simple because it actually really is... and...By now I think you'll agree I've given you a lot of helpful information for putting your 'soon to be history' cellulite condition into better perspective...But even more so - I know you understand the main reasons why your cellulite issues will soon be replaced with the gorgeous, irresistible body you know you can have...

You've seen why the bogus body wraps, fake creams, phony potions can't work, and why women are allowed to be continuously ripped off...You've seen how women from all walks of life are getting rid of their 'cellulite', without killing themselves 'in the gym' - or following some cockamamie diet...You've seen how in just 24 days these women are experiencing visible, definite results, without risking thousands of dollars on risky surgery that IS NEVER guaranteed - and can make your cellulite even worse...Now what about you?

"OK Joey! I'm ready to get rid of my celluliteso I can finally look & feel sexy naked...What exactly comes with my programand where do I download my copy?"

Your wait is over...Here's what you get...Check it out Here!

NAKED BEAUTY(TM)Your Proven Cellulite Removal Kit

Cellulite Reduction Book Naked Beauty" type="#_x0000_t75" o:spid="_x0000_i1025">Cellulite Reduction Book Naked Beauty" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\user\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image003.jpg">
1) NAKED BEAUTY - Cellulite Free In 24 Days, Guaranteed!

Enjoy your stay. And please remember to check out my other blog www.mystubbonbellyfat.blogspot.com

Bernard C Gakwe

No comments:

Post a Comment